Friday, June 10, 2011

Cornucopia 3D Render

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.

I made this on the purpose to add on the The Hunger Games 3D Arena Preview, but it seems like the project would take a while. Especially with me working on Secrets. So I used the Cornucopia image for the simpler project: HGSimulator (works on web, I'll convert it soon so it would be playable through your Galaxy S :) ). Here's how the Cornucopia looks like:


So...yeah. It kinda suck. But hey, I'm not that good in using 3DStudio Max. And it actually looked good in the application (you can even enter the Cornucopia, not only seeing it from distance. Enter it in the FPS navigation style. But yeah, it's not that much done yet).
However, that's the Cornucopia I'm going to use for HGSimulator. Wish me luck!

Wass. wr. wb.

-Alfi

0 komentar:

Post a Comment