Saturday, December 11, 2010

.:COUNT:.

Gue ngarang lagu. Untuk mengenang patah hati gue. Mengenang hati gue yang diremukkan bagai batu dihantam palu *lebay gila*. Ini cerita dari sejak gue jatuh cintrong sampe gue ditinggal terpuruk di kegelapan (gaje)

COUNT


I used to count one-two-three
As my thought fly away to where you are
Reminded me of all the glee you gave me
Reminded me of when you catch me when I fall

I used to count four-five-six
As my thought fly back in the day
When you cure me anytime I'm homesick
And kept me when I fade away

I used to count seven-eight-nine
Remembered everything we've been through
And ten,
You know I'm here for you

[reff]
You've helped me through all the obstacles
That stood in our way
Raised me high that I can touch the sky
You've helped me by
To get my tears dry when I cry
Or built me up when I'm broken by a lie
Remembered all the things you've given me
And I realize, this world's nothing without you
Cuz I love you
And I need you
Cuz I love you
And I need you

I used to count ten-nine-eight
And let myself drift away
Know that you'd set something straight
And make me feel as though I die

I used to count seven-six-five
When your face started haunting my day
While I tried the best to stay alive
You somewhat would just walk away

I used to count four-three-two
When you stormed off like Noah's Ark
And one,
You left me alone in the dark

[reff]

[instrumental]

[reff]

Cuz I love you
And I need you
Ciz I love you
And trust me, I really, really do

Don't let me count your steps again...

0 komentar:

Post a Comment